Matching Your Fishing Rod To The Fishing Situation (telescopic fishing rod )

telescopic fishing rod

Many boat anglers do this. They have different rods for different types of fishing. One rod for trolling, one for casting, one for jigging, Etc. Anglers who fish in rivers should do the same thing. Do you need to have 20 different rods and reels? No of course not, but three or four is a wonderful idea. As a matter of fact if money is the issue, simply have a couple of different rods on hand and switch the reel. That's exactly what I do with my ultra light rods. I use the same reel and simply put the same reel on whichever rod I decide to use. Simple and easy, and by the way there is no reason to spend more than $40 on a fishing rod. I use Quantum Xtralite rods for my ultralight fishing and I believe they are under $30 in most cases.- (telescopic fishing rod)

The bottom line is that matching your fishing rod to the fishing situation is very important. It will make your fishing that much easier and more successful if you're using the proper fishing rod. In the earlier example, if I use my five foot ultra light rod when the water is high, I won’t even get a bite (or if I do, I can't feel it), but with the longer rod, I catch fish. Matching your fishing rod to your fishing situation will result in more hook ups for you as well.

telescopic fishing rod


source: Trevor_Kugler

No comments:

Post a Comment